Love Relationships & Sexuality
- Developing Loving Curiosity
- Heart Connection and Tantric Love
- The Courage Not to Perform
- Overcoming Sexual Conditioning
- Asking to Share
- Levels of Development...Focusing on Yourself vs Your Partner
- Developing Trust in Relationship
- Communicating Difficult Emotions with Love
- Aloneness and Connection
- Breakthrough: The Power of Asking for What You Need
- The Difficulty of Asking for Permission
- Developing Trust In Relationships
- Asking for Permission
- Commitment, Integrity and Relationship: Ken Blanchard and Robert Strock
- Inspiring Love Relationship: Part 1
- Inspiring Love Relationship: Part 2
- inspiring Love Relationship: Part 3
- inspiring Love Relationship: Part 4
- inspiring Love Relationship: Part 5
- inspiring Love Relationship: Part 6
- Inspiring Love Relationship: Part 7
- Asking for Permission: Robert Strock and Dr. Ken Blanchard
- On the Real Nature of Love and Marriage
- Dedication and Character: A Winning Combination Dr. Ken Blanchard and Robert Strock
- less -
- more love relationships & sexuality Videos +
- no results found...
A strong, healthy, love relationship can be one of the most fulfilling things in life. We spend much time contemplating and even fantasizing about what would constitute the perfect relationship or the ideal partner, but often times when we find the person we’re looking for, we become complacent and don’t realize that it takes a great deal of care and even a certain kind of grounded spiritual awareness to keep the love alive.
We eventually find out how unfulfilling it can be on the mind, body, and soul when the relationship is not working. Partnerships are an investment from the heart. The more you put in, the more you get back. Love relationships require even more than a heart connection. We need to work at earning and developing trust and loving curiosity, and for many, overcoming sexual inhibitions. Through Humanistic Spirituality videos and teachings, we can learn to adapt and change undesirable patterns that we may not be aware of, as well as ways we can expand an already healthy relationship with practices that will develop even deeper intimacy.
While everyone’s relationship has unique characteristics, there are certain things common to all good relationships which keep them fulfilling and meaningful, through good times and bad. Direct, honest, and caring communication is probably the most important element that supports true intimacy. It is important not only for understanding one another but also for getting through the inevitable challenges that arise. Humanistic Spirituality offers many communication practices and inquiries that can help you deepen your understanding, empathy, curiosity, and love for one another. The team at Humanistic Spirituality hopes that you enjoy our collection of teachings that illuminate communication, developing trust, intimacy, sexuality, heart connection, and love.